Tuesday 19 September 2017

Dani Carvajal, Future Captain of Real Madrid?

goal.com
Being a captain of a big team like Real Madrid is certainly an achievement as well as a great tribute. No exception for right-back, Dani Carvajal. At least that ambition he revealed after signing a contract extension with Real until June 2022.

As reported by the club's official website, Carvajal admitted very pleased with the addition of the duration of his contract with Real. The 25-year-old Spanish defender also wants to give more titles to the team he defends now and reveals that he wants to stay longer at Real Madrid.

"I can not be more pleased. I am very grateful for what the club has done to me. This is one of the most important days of my life, where I am extending contracts with clubs that matter a lot to me and keep looking at my progress. I am very fortunate to win many titles with Real Madrid, and I hope to win that again. "

"I always wanted to be here. Even I do not really care about the offer that comes. I focus on giving the best, and the club rewards me. We will not ignore any offer "

"(In fact) I do not really know the value of my buy-out clause. But it feels so high that no one can take me away, "Carvajal said.

On this occasion, Carvajal also revealed his personal ambition to be a captain of the team nicknamed Los Galacticos in the future.

"Lie if I do not want that (the captain's armband). But right now, the team leader is Sergio Ramos. The day that I will be captain of Real Madrid will still be very long. But of course, I would be very happy to accept it (the responsibility), " Carvajal added.

Born in Leganes, a suburb of Madrid, Carvajal has everything to become a Real leader in the future. He was already involved when the Spanish capital team won many titles. Includes Champions League titles in two consecutive seasons.

Although Carvajal is not currently in the current captain of the Real team, the time will come. And of course both the club and the fans, especially those in Spain there would be more pleased if the successor to Sergio Ramos is another Spaniard who is also a local boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment